The Library is open to the students of the school and their teachers all day. They can read and borrow books, get help with school work, make research with the help of a teacher or the librarian and use computers to extend research on the Web. The librarian also supports teachers in courses related to computers and technology of information and communication.
- Respect the place and the books
- Get around and work quietly
- Be respectful towards others
- Loan regulations: 2 weeks – renewable if necessary
- The classification of books: all books have their own place. If in doubt, please ask the librarian!
- Do not bring drinks or food into the library